Friday, August 10, 2012

Chunky Golds


As we stroll through August I realize that it's about that time where we are supposed to be getting super pumped for the new fall season of clothes... but I'm not quite there yet. Maybe it was because I barely had time to go shopping this summer due to my extremely busy schedule and internship (i know, no time for shopping? How could I?!) but I'm still craving summer sandals (both flats and heels) and cute dresses.
But I do think all the fall excitement has hit me just a tad. I'm really looking forward to all the textures this fall. Textures are an amazing way to add some flaire to an outfit and I kind of like it better than the neon pops that have been in style this summer- I'm not such a neon girl. I love this Stylemint Parker Vest and I've been obsessing over this coat from Nasty Gal. You'll have to check back for more fall obsessions as the season inches closer and I start getting a little more excited. For now you can check out my current, seasonless obsessions- chunky gold jewelry.


Chunky Golds

No comments:

Post a Comment