Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Classic Striped Tee






Striped Tee on sale at Aritzia, Old Navy shorts (old), Aldo Boots, Michael Kors Sunglasses (old), bag from a random boutique  
I think for my first outfit post it's only proper to stick to a major basic- the striped tee. You'd think it would be easy to find the perfect one but I've come to discover otherwise. I've been searching high and low and I've finally come to the conclusion that even though it's a basic tee it's ok to spend a few more dollars on it. Actually, the basics are probably the best items to spend more money on. But I'm a student- therefore it's always difficult for me to spend money knowing that I'm not exactly adding any money to the bank at the same time as I'm draining it. Thankfully I have wonderful parents who continue to support me.
I actually lucked out and found this tee on sale at Aritzia for only $20- never mind spending a little more. Looks like I didn't have to- this time. It's a large but was the only one left and I actually like the looser fit so I grabbed it up before anyone else could. I adore the scoop neck in the back. It's the perfect touch of subtle sexiness. It's a refreshing change from the cleavage popping tees. And check out these booties from Aldo! I'm super excited to have them to transition from the summer to fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment